Tactics and Strategies in fighting complex compartment fires
The tactical and strategical choices and desicions of the single advancing troops in relation to the complete deployment is the central theme in this training.
Inside of the realistic training rigs and buildings first small elementary techniques and tactcs are traint, which after that stage are to be implemented and integrated in bigger and more complex situations during this training. In this way the learning curve and experience of participants is optimized.
Duration: 8 Hours Practical training
Group Size: 9 – 12 Persons
Where: Training Base Weeze GmbH & Co. KG. • Flughafenring 16 • Weeze
BACK to course content firefighting
Medical certificate of Physical and Mental fittness and Certification which states that the participant is certified to work with BA.
- Team and individual
- Entering and moving forward in a compartment on fire
- The meaning and assigments of the water-team in deployments with great attack depths
- Casualty Search and Rescue methods
- Tactical communications
- Securing breathing air supply
- Emergency situations (personnel)