Europe’s largest real fire training centre
The demands placed on fire brigade officers and commanders are constantly increasing. Whether it concerns firefighting, hazardous materials situations, technical assistance or major damage – the fire brigade specialists are at the front line.
In more than 100 realistic operational scenarios, they optimise their actions away from the general public. Whether squadron, group, fire engine or entire units – Training Base Weeze offers the right training for every size.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMME
Benefit from the experience of our international team of trainers consisting of operational and management staff from civil, military, industrial and airport fire brigades.
- Basic Fire Fighter
- Heat acclimatisation, fire progression and fire phenomena
- Breathing Apparatus Emergency training
- Nozzle training
- Dual Application (simultaneous use of water and powder)
- Basics of technical assistance
REAL FIRE TRAINING
- Domestic fire
- Basement fire
- Roof structure fire
- Fire in an underground car park
- Fire in a carport / in a garage
- Vehicle fires (car, van / lorry, bus)
- Fire in rail vehicles / tank wagons
- Rescue from heights and depths
- Patient-oriented technical rescue out of constraint situations
- Accidents on industrial premises
- CBRN and hazardous materials situations
- Major damage and mass-casualty (MCI) situations
Below you will find some impressions of the fire brigade training.
SAFETY NEVER STOPS
Please send us an email for further information on our training courses.
The Training Base Weeze stands for a multidisciplinary training campus. With a total area of over 60 hectares, it is the largest BOS training center of its kind in Europe.
© Copyright 2022 | All rights are reserved